Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm going to say it again. Its down to the wire. Three more days of american bliss before i have to pack my bags and lug my ass to the land of the vikings. Its a good thing that i have contracted a certain cold. it should make my 25 hour trip extra delightful. but I am so excited!! My ipod is packed with hours of my favorite movies to help me cope with the 7 hour layover in chicago that i am facing. Fredo suggested i try not to leave the airport due to construction on the blue line. we'll see if i heed that. I saw sicko again this evening, and am once again more than ecstatic to get the fuck out of here. If the system stays the same, then i think i am facing a future without life insurance mainly due to the heredity that i have been blessed with. who knows....just a little speculation. The stoli vanil and coke was tasty though. take that regal entertainment.

No comments: