Saturday, August 18, 2007

i Malmo

I made it to Sweden in practically one piece. I was sick before getting on the plane, then I was really really sick when I got off the plane. I made very good friends with two toilets in the Arlanda airport. I finally made it to Copenhagen, and had no luck finding a pay phone to call Karl-Magnus. So I caught a train to Lund, and after about 15 minutes found a pay phone (did i mention i only got half of my luggage?) and none of the numbers K-mag gave me worked. I went crazy, and decided to hop a bus and try to find where he lives. I was extremely lucky. The first day here I was completely dead. The second day I went to the doctor to fix me. I had to go three times before someone would actually see me. and since i'm lucky enough to be from the United States, I got charged an arm and a leg for the service. But- I think this time I might actually be cured. So- this morning I got up early and went to the doctor for one last time, and relaxed until i went to malmo fest this evening. Karl-Magnus went to Ahus, so I went with one of his friends, and found myself playing the 7th wheel with a bunch of swedes that i didn't know or barely met. It was still fun though, I saw a swedish american idol guy as well as a girl group called the sahara hotnights. ok night night.

No comments: