Saturday, September 8, 2007

an apple a day


so last night i worked in my first nation. wooo. it was super duper fun! i got to work behind the bar most of the night- which definitely puts you in an advantage (especially as a female!). a whole bunch of swedish guys struck up conversations with me- and 6 of them were EXTREMELY attractive. This has got to be some sort of record- never in the states has this happened to me. no phone numbers- but i think i'm going to have a lot of repeat customers...
the best part of the evening was after 2- my stomach started getting uspet, and by the time i got home, i was doubled over in severe abdominal pain. after writhing for a couple hours, i called john (bless his soul), to come by and help me. I think he saw me at my worst- so we hopped (painfully collapsed) into a taxi and went to the emergency room. I got to spend the entire night in the ER getting blood tests and drinking gavison 'cocktails'. John and i got to chat for several hours-which was really nice- but he took off around 6 (i practically pushed him out- he needed sleep). So this morning at 8- i was released and made my way back to spoletorp for an hour sleep before i went to my..HAIR CUT this morning. i love haircuts.
so my current condition: unstable, but hopefully getting better.

No comments: