Sunday, September 7, 2008

and it starts again


today is my last day in hamburg- and i'm watching the seven year itch. i still need to get rid of more things from my suit case. i am expecting to pay over weight fees, but i genuinely think that i've surpassed the allowed weight limit. crap. i need to really get rid of the pants that don't fit me. i need to clean too. this place is soooo dirty, not because i don't clean, but because there is so much mold down here.
but i am leaving. i was so excited to come, but i'm ready to get out of this situation. the family seems to think i'm not human, and i haven't been able to cultivate proper friendships here.
so my new start is in new york. my job starts in a couple weeks, but before that i have to board my ship and get back. i finally get to go to spain, barcelona, portugal and AFRICA!!. i'm going to go to africa. thats awesome. this movie is far too distracting, and i've got too much to clean.

1 comment:

Mimmo said...

we never got to hamburg, but germany in general was fantastic...where do you go next?